What do you think of Bebe producing a "girl at work" vs. "working girl" look?
- The skirt passes the fingertip test
- Jacket length is good (imagine it a bit shorter since the jacket is one size too large)
- The jacket's shawl collar is perfect for a brooch.
- This suit looks darker online.
- The pink threads in the suit are bright and give it a fun Legally Blonde look but sadly it is no Devil Wears Prada.
- The material is thin and the large tags on the clothes read "Fabric Imported from Europe" -Cotton, acetate, polyester, rayon, and nylon blends are not special because they are imported.
- Shoulder pads
- This jacket was the last in petite sizing but it is 1 size too large. If my feelings towards this suit had to be summed up in a relationship facebook status it would be "complicated"
|Bottega Veneta long knot clutch, Chanel shoes (both pairs used), Express opaque stockings, |
J Crew tank top, Datejust Rolex
The jury is still out. I am not convinced fully either way yet. If the suit cost less I would be fine with it in the right size. But at $98 for the skirt and $159 for the jacket, my money may be better saved to use towards a vintage Chanel suit.
Update: Being returned. You should not have to convince yourself into buying something. I gave it a try but this Bebe suit did not work for me because it will never compete with the Chanel suit I have my heart set on.
What is your take on Bebe suiting?
♥ Thanks for reading and supporting my blog! ♥